Uluru Short Stay at Ayers Rock Resort
Witness and experience the ultimate Uluru has to offer as you view the evening sky ablaze with colours as the sun sets over Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park with your friendly camel chaperone. Another exclusive and unforgettable experience follows with an Uluru Sunrise & Field of Light tour as you witness the silent morning stillness of the Red Centre as the sun rises coupled with the immersive Field of Light display by renowned artist, Bruce Munro, all while based in the outback accommodations of the Ayers Rock Resort. An absolute pinch-me Red Centre must-do.
- 3 night stay in Uluru at the Ayers Rock Resort At Desert Gardens Hotels
- Sunset Camel Experience
- Uluru Sunrise & Field of Light Tour including: tea, coffee or hot chocolate at the sunrise viewing area, experienced Driver Guide & travel in an air-conditioned coach
- 3 Day National Park Entry Fee
Bonus free offers
- Free Return Ayers Rock Airport Transfers
- Free Indigenous Activities Program
- Free use of the Ayers Rock Resort Shuttle bus service
- Free in-room WiFi
- Free parking
Please be aware flights are not included in the package price and should not be booked until your package has been confirmed. However please speak to one of our NT Now Travel Specialists for the best available fares at the time of booking. If you are booking your own flights this package begins and ends at Uluru/Ayers Rock Airport.
Imagine waking up to a sunrise view of Uluru, blazing red under a sunny Outback sky. Perched within an oasis of native gardens, the Desert Gardens Hotel’s 218 elegant guestrooms provide a relaxing retreat from a day of adventure. Taking its name from the Pitjantjatjara word for desert quandong, Mangata Bistro & Bar serves a delicious buffet breakfast and, for lunch and dinner, a diverse range of light meals showcasing the finest Australian produce with highlights of native bush tucker flavours throughout. The contemporary indoor area flows seamlessly to an outdoor terrace, surrounded by the native greens of the iconic gardens of the hotel. Once you've satisfied the urges to explore the magic within Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, you will find free guided walks through Desert Gardens Hotel's substantial and authentic native gardens just outside your hotel door. All of Ayers Rock Resort's luxuries and conveniences, including numerous lookouts, Red Ochre Spa and the shops, tour & information centre and cafés located at the Resort Town Square, are within easy walking distance or accessible via the free shuttle bus.
What to do:
Travelling for one hour on our friendly camels in the spectacular desert landscape. Bringing you closer to nature, our skilled cameleers tell you stories of the territory. With stunning views of Uluru and Kata Tjuta, watch the colour change as the sun sets from atop a sand dune. Return to the farm at twilight to relax and enjoy Australian beer, wine, champagne and outback bush foods including our famous freshly baked beer bread damper.
Never has an early morning start been more rewarding. The silent morning air that encompasses the desert landscape of Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park is filled with gasps and amazed ‘ooohs’ and ‘aaahhs’ as the first group to wander through the desert paths are met by four acres of flowing fibre optics lights. With the majestic Uluru in the background, begin to fall into silence as you take in what is truly an unforgettable and life-changing experience. These otherworldly spheres of light are internationally acclaimed artist Bruce Munro’s latest art installation, Field of Light, and his largest to date, with him and his team installing more than 50,000 slender stems crowned with radiant frosted glass spheres in a remote desert area within sight of majestic Uluru.
Location & how to get there
On sale until 31 January 2022. For travel until 30 April 2022. Pricing based travel 1 - 24 December 2021 & 7 January - 15 March 2022, seasonal supplements apply outside these dates. Blackout dates may apply and some inclusions may be closed over public holidays. Prices and inclusions are correct as of 1 November 2021 and may be subject to change due to availability, surcharges, fees or taxes without notice. Offer may be withdrawn at any time without notice. Prices are based on per person twin share. Please contact us on 1800 854 897 or email@example.com to enquire. Airfares and transfers are additional unless otherwise specified. For full terms and conditions and details on our refund policy, view our booking conditions. E&OE.
NT Summer Sale bookings must meet the following criteria in order to be eligible:
- Every traveller 18 years and over within each booking must provide a digital certificate issued by the Australian Government which states the individual to whom the certificate is issued has received all required COVID-19 vaccinations.
- Travel must be booked within the campaign period of 1 October 2021 to 31 March 2022.
- Travel departure must occur by or on 31 March 2022.
- The booking must be valued at a minimum of $1,000 (inclusive of GST) to qualify for the NT Summer Sale discount.
- The booking can include any bookable flight, accommodation, tour, attraction or hire vehicle inbound to, or within the NT.
- All bookings must have a minimum of 80% of the total product value spent in the NT.
- Intra-territory travel by vaccinated NT residents is eligible. Discount will not apply to interstate travel components for NT residents.
- Full conditions can be found here.