The Northern Territory has announced that they will introduce strict border controls from 4:00pm on Tuesday 24 March for all access points – by road, rail, air and sea. From 4.00pm on Tuesday, people who arrive in the Northern Territory from interstate will be required to quarantine for 14 days. For the full statement from the NT government please see click the following link: https://coronavirus.nt.gov.au/community-advice/border-controls
As a result of the increased spread of COVID-19 globally, the following options are available to you per our booking conditions:
- You are permitted to make 1 date change for a change fee plus any additional charges imposed by the operator for bookings through to 30 April 2020.
- In the instance where you are unsure of when to change to, we can hold credit until you determine your new date of travel.
- All rescheduled travel must be completed by 31 March 2021.
- The date change is also subject to any additional fees that come with the new date.
- The package is non-refundable.
Click here to view our booking conditions. Note: This is an evolving situation so the above is subject to change. Ongoing updates will be posted here as they become available.
To assist us with re-organising your travels, we kindly ask that you refrain from calling the office and that you fill out the booking form below with your change of date request (if you are travelling within the next 7 days, please specify this in the additional information field).